Saturday, August 24, 2019

Final post for this!


 "Th-th-th-that's all folks!"  That's right, I have decided to end this blog.  It's a waste of time if you ask me... I highly suggest you check out Devin's Kaotic Blog instead.  I'm no longer interested in writing about liberty, anti-politics, world problems, etc.  There are plenty of other sources that cover those subjects.  I thought it was a good idea to revive it this year.  Now I know it's not a good idea and I have decided it's time to end it.  Don't worry, I'll continue to write blog entries for Devin's Kaotic Blog until I feel it has served its purpose or when I get bored of writing blog entries.  I've honestly gotten bored with writing the content you might expect on here.  This was an ill-fated blog and I have no intentions on continuing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment